Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is temp to perm
* Structural & Architectural Steelworks, including; gates, railings, staircase.
* Read and interpret fabrication drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
* Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
* Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
* Follow all safety rules and quality standards
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
* Ability to identify and measure material.
* Ability to produce quality products consistently & on time to meet the companies deadlines.
* Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form.
* Knowledge of machines and tools.
* Ability to read fabrication drawings, callipers, tape measures and angle gauges
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8 - 9 hours per day
If you are a Fabricator looking for work please respond with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laila on (phone number removed)
£31.4k - £31.4k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£21 - £21 Hourly
£16 - £28.5 Hourly
£15 - £15 Hourly
£10 - £11.5 Hourly
£14 - £17 Hourly
£12.3 - £12.3 Hourly
£13.5 - £500 Hourly