French Speaking - Helpdesk advisor
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
EXCELLENT salary and benefits
* Logging all customer incidents and/or service requests.
* Logging all fault information from the customer onto the incident management system.
* Questioning and diagnosing each incident, ensuring all details are accurate and meaningful with the correct level of information recorded.
* Applying first time fixes wherever possible before passing incidents to the correct resolving group, following the required knowledge and process.
* Understanding the impact of the incident or service request in line with the customer's business and systems.
* Monitoring all incidents and following-up with resolving groups ensuring SLA's are adhered to.
* Updating customers on the status of their incident.
* Resolving and closing cases ensuring ownership through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Performing call-backs to customers to confirm call closure.
o Ensuring agreed escalation procedures are adhered to and management are informed of high priority or potentially high-risk customer problems.
o Logging calls with 3rd parties and liaise with them to ensure resolution.
Skills and experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Excellent social skills with the ability to establish and maintain good/productive relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Ability to manage own work load, with good planning and organisation skills. Understands the difference between 'urgent' and 'important', and priorities accordingly. Uses own initiative.
* Logical problem-solving skills.
* Able to determine when it is appropriate to invoke escalation processes.
* Methodical and analytical approach to incident and problem solving
* Experience working in an IT-related environment, preferably on a technical Service Desk.
Role includes working shifts between 8am - 6.30pm. 37.5 hours per week. You will also be required to work weekends on occasion and you will be given an on-call phone some of the time to take home, you will be financially rewarded for this regardless of whether you are called or not
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £35k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual