Senior SHE Advisor
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Initial 3 months contract
My client is a very well know construction outfit who work on everything from small scale fit outs/utilities projects to major urban regeneration schemes. They are looking for a Senior SHE Advisor to work in Kings Cross.
You will have and be responsible for:
* Grad Iosh and Railway Construction Experience. PTS
* Responsible for the management and support of the PC Health and Safety for the Kings Cross Project.
* Will lead in the close call reporting and management, ensure SHE information is done for the Project KPI’s.
* Liaise with Nominated Contractors in SHE initiatives and forums.
* Chair VOICE meetings and workforce engagement
* Advise in SHE on the project
* Support the SHE lead on the project.
Contact us now 0…1…6..1..8…3..6…7…0…8…3..
To apply for this position contact Nathan Kemp by emailing your C.V to n a t h a n . k e m p
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service