Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
About the Role
This role provides technical input into the IT Service Desk and Systems Team, enabling support to the IT Service Delivery Manager.
In addition to possessing the core technical competencies you have responsibility for co-owning (with colleagues) the co-ordination of all site incidents, changes and service requests. Ensuring they are resolved, managed or escalated through to completion to the customer's satisfaction and within service level agreements.
About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of GBP 21,000 - GBP 28,000 and all of the usual benefits (pension, life assurance, PMI, 25-30 days holiday), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated. So our benefits package also includes:
* Up to 20% bonus based on individual contribution
* Health Care Cash plan covering health and wellbeing costs
* Quarterly Megadraw where you can win some fantastic prizes
* Free fruit and Perkbox
* Competitive colleague referral schemes
Your main duties will include:
* Evaluate the priority of incidents, problems and changes logged to ensure all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis, adhering to standard procedures.
* Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support from local and remote customers.
* Where incidents cannot be directly resolved act as an interface between customers and those responsible for diagnosis and resolution, considering agreed levels of service.
* In conjunction with the Systems administrators provide technical support to ensure that desktop and network security configurations and practices are implemented, maintained and documented in line with the company's policies and procedures. Be constantly aware and report to your line manager any breaches, ensuring any incidents are logged and reported with relevant action taken.
* Administer user rights and permissions as appropriate, as well as assisting in the implementation of patches and hot fixes to ensure server & desktop infrastructure and all associated applications are maintained in line with manufacturers and supplier's recommendations.
* In support of the Service Desk and Development Team, manage and administer all requests for moves, additions, changes and deletions by maintaining accurate change control processes and documentation. Manage the relationship with areas of the business requesting or impacted by the change.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of performing well in a similar role with the ability to work under pressure whilst managing your time to meet tight deadlines.
You will have a logical approach to trouble solving, diagnosing and resolving problems.
With excellent communication skills, (verbal, written and listening) including an excellent telephone manner and high customer service skills.
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our clients and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside of the legal industry and implementing them in creative and innovative ways.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every client regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our clients who know they can rely on us when they need us most