Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Team Leader you will be reporting to the Production Supervisor and duties will include:-
* Supervision of the Metalwork team, requiring a hands-on approach and the ability to lead and motivate.
* Training of permanent and temporary employees to maintain a high level of performance.
* Ensuring all team members work safely in compliance with the company’s H&S policy.
* Monitoring and reviewing the department’s risk and COSHH assessments.
* Daily administration, including HR-related tasks therefore it's essential you are familiar with Word, Excel & Email.
* Identify area's of improvements and introducing more efficient ways of working.
The successful applicant must have a working knowledge of engineering and metalwork practices, such as CNC punch, brake presses, powder coating, marking lasers, hand tools, drilling, spot welding, fly press and assembly. A high degree of mechanical aptitude and attention to detail is required.
Overtime is expected in order to supervise and support the team
£11.5 - £11.5 Hourly
£25 - £27 Hourly
£34k - £38k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£26k - £35k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£32.8k - £33.8k Annual