Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a market leader in the distribution of medical equipment.
Hours: 8:30 - 17:30
* 26 holidays
* Free parking
* 3 % pension
* Bupa health care plan
* Life assurance at 4X salary
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaising with customer regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
* Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
* Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
* Investigating & resolving customer queries
* Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
* Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
* Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
* Responsible for the daily billing automation.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Keen interest in accountancy and the desire to learn
* Ability to multi task
* Motivation and determination to succeed.
* Able to work in a busy office environment.
* Numerically confident.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
* Professional approach to clients.
* A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
* Highly organised.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£18k - £22k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly