Assembly Technician (Mechanical/Gearboxes)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
On offer is a role where you will work with a wide range of blue chip companies working in a role where you will be working on a brand new range of equipment within a growing team.
The company themselves are a well-established global market leader and produce specialist, bespoke machinery to suit the unique needs of their prestigious clients. Currently in a rapid phase of growth they are looking to add to their highly specialist team.
The role will involve the assembly of state of the art equipment in a brand new workshop. You will be charged with the assembly of gearboxes for various industrial uses as well as being charged with support the sales team with technical enquiries to customers. You will receive full training on the company processes and procedures
This role would suit someone with a mechanical assembly background who is looking for progression and specialist training while working for an international market leader.
· Working in a brand new workshop where you will be assembling gearboxes
· Technical support enquiries with internal sales staff and customers
· Full training from an international OEM on specialist machinery
· Assembly Technician with some gearbox assembly experience
· Looking for training on specialist machinery within an international market leader
· Looking for a varied role in a brand new workshop with an expanding team
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information