Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£Competitive Salary + Occasional Paid Overtime + Pension + Life Cover + Health Benefit options + 23 days holiday
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:30 with 1 hour unpaid break. 42.5 hour week.
Stores Person/Parts Person sought for Bristol depot of an international brand within the Construction Plant industry.
The role will be well suited to those from any mechanical component orientated stores/parts person based role, any experience within the automotive/plant machinery sectors will be highly advantageous.
You will be running a small but busy parts stores and sales counter with both over the counter and phone/email based customer contact. You will need to have good general IT systems literacy and experience using stock management software. Full training will be provided on in-house software systems and procedures. You will be working in a team of 2 within the stores and will have regular contact with the engineers and location managers.
The company are a globally recognised brand within the industry and offer long term secure employment for the successful candidate.
The role in Brief:
* Face to Face and phone/email contact with customers in a busy mechanical parts stores environment.
* Use of bespoke in house stock management software for tracking all movement of components.
* Ability to assist customers on sourcing parts required.
The Person Required:
* From a mechanical parts orientated background in a service or stores capacity.
* Highly customer service orientated and confident with both face to face and phone/email based customer interaction.
* Accurate tracking of all stock movements with use of bespoke internal software
£9.24 - £9.24 Hourly
£13 - £13 Hourly
£8.21 - £9.96 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£8.21 - £9.21 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£28.2k - £28.2k Annual
£9.21 - £9.21 Hourly