Audio Visual Sales Specialist
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with account teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution.
* Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales.
* Consulting on Unified Communications and next generation collaboration solutions, including cloud based IP communication services to solve customer needs.
* Architecting complex solutions and developing strategic plans to help customers realize the benefits of next generation collaboration solutions.
* Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
* You will be responsible for owning and leading the Unified Communications & Collaboration sales message within client opportunities.
* The role is responsible for driving growth within our existing clients and driving the acquisition of new clients.
* You will interface into our core sales teams, our product teams and also our key partners who provide key products to enhance our proposition to our clients.
* It will be your responsibility to drive AV, UC&C opportunities within our customer base and to lead the client conversation to ensure a clear understanding of the client’s desired outcomes.
* You will be responsible for owning the sales engagement strategy within your client set and to be able to clearly articulate SCC AVS’s propositions.
* You will be responsible for qualifying and then owning the AV, UC&C opportunity.
* You are excited by consulting with clients to identify solutions that take their business to the next level. You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business. You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life. You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
To be successful in this post, we'll be looking to find someone that offers an up to date understanding of the marketplace, technologies and emerging trends, alongside current technical knowledge of AV & UC equipment from major industry standard manufacturers. You will ideally have;
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Sold and advised on technical solutions for large business clients.
* Expertise in Audio Visual, Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including cloud based IP communication services.
* Met challenging targets.
* The ability to travel UK wide with the potential for International travel
* The ability to effectively solution design as part of the sales process
* Consulted with customers to ensure the requirements are fully understood, documented and the relevant hardware and Professional Services are specified.
* Assisted a direct sales team to close profitable opportunities
* Create and maintain relationships with partners and hardware vendors
* Ensure governance of pre-sales activities is complete and to process to ensure effective handover and effective knowledge share to Services teams
Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator.You must be able to think on your feet, be innovative, be able to lead a customer and be strong in your convictions. To excel you will require a desire to win, to progress and you will find satisfaction in knowing you make a difference to our customers
You must appreciate the customer, the customer experience, the end user experience and the user adoption in every aspect of what we do. This should be articulated correctly and demonstrated accordingly. You should have a passion for excellence in every way relevant to a customer and in every customer interaction.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.