Sales Manager; London; SaaS, £55,000 basic, £100,000 OTE
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Specialising in data management software with a particular focus on the automotive industry, this company has received extensive investment which has resulted in fantastic growth of the sales team. So, they are now looking for a people focused manager to mentor, inspire and grow the team.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-years' experience leading a sales team as well a background in selling software as a solution. The absolute ideal candidate will have a background in, or a fantastic understanding of 'big data'.
This role is a solely people management position in which you will have the opportunity to retain, recruit and develop the team. Therefore, this role requires a candidate with a proven track record of growing and developing a small team into a larger and even more successful one.
To succeed you will be very commercially and sales aware, happy to lead by example and used to setting and managing by measures and key performance indicators. You will be an ambitious and financially motivated leader with high standards. You will be a natural sales mentor with a reputation for taking sales staff to their next level.
* Your style will be one that encourages, supports and promotes 'buddying' and getting the staff to work together and support each other to ensure that goals are achieved
* You will have a background in sales with a proven track record of success in selling software
* You will be of graduate calibre, well presented, intelligent, articulate and have solid numerical skills
* You will be a confident leader of people that has excellent communication skills and possess a passion for developing and getting the best out of staff by motivating, mentoring and coaching.
* This is a 'hands-on' sales management role where you are expected to lead by example and have a 'firm but fair' approach to leading sales teams
* In addition, you will have excellent analytical and general commercial skills and be that unusual individual that is sales driven yet organised, meticulous and possesses good time management.
* Above all you will be a dynamic personality that inspires confidence and naturally finds that people are commonly happy to follow them!
To take the next step forward in your career email you CV along with a short cover letter to (url removed)
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and