Cloud Architect - AWS
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading technology consultancy firms are seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to join their delivery team working on exciting and challenging Cloud projects.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect with ideally a technical background and strong understanding of building complex AWS infrastructures. You will have exposure to working with software development, technical architecture and related technically focused teams as well as key business stakeholders. It is essential that you have a strong tech background and full understanding of both Agile and DevOps principles. The AWS Architect role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
In order to be considered for this Cloud AWS role you will have:
• 5+ years experience designing and delivering infrastructure projects
• Experience of working on complex software / technology focused projects
• Experience working with either Windows or Linux operating systems
• Experience working with Cloud based technologies -AWS
• Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
• Experienced hands on scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.)
• Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
• Strong experience working in an Agile environment
• First class communication and problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cloud AWS Architect to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly. The company are growing substantially in the midlands therefore the opportunity for progression is real and expected to be quick.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch
£50k - £80k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£500 - £525 Daily
£75k - £85k Annual