Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Project Manager who has can rapidly embrace and move to a more Agile environment, with a flexible, can-do attitude within a freshly empowered and motivated community. Strong stakeholder management and client-facing skills are also essential.
You will be working on a range of projects which could include infrastructure delivery as well as software development projects and new customer on-boardings.
As a project manager you will have worked on a variety of projects and be able to clearly explain what the key responsibilities and outcomes were.
• Have experience in an Agile working environment.
• Where appropriate adopt an iterative “necessary & sufficient” approach to delivery to enable incremental benefit/value.
• Accurately estimate and forecast budget and resource demand.
• Have a detailed understanding of all contractual obligations and constraints
• Have experience of running projects with a budget of up to £1m
• Have experience of managing 3rd party suppliers and vendors
• Strong understanding of risk management
• Strong stakeholder management skills – internal and external
• Financial control and budget management
• Planning, Estimating and task management
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, both waterfall and agile.
• Knowledge of the Payments Industry and Financial Services an advantage
• Business case and benefits realisation
• Knowledge / experience of infrastructure project delivery a plus
• Process improvement / IT transformation experience.
• Agile certification highly desirable, as well as other recognised project management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2, APM, PMP etc.)
£50k - £55k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£68k - £72k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual