Territory Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to develop and manage new and existing client relationships around the South Coast, predominantly within the Portsmouth area. You will be an experienced and technically minded sales professional, with the ability and intellect to operate across multiple technical product types. You operate with a consultative approach, being able to consistently showcase a high level of customer service through the high standards of account management you bring. If you are looking to demonstrate how you can deliver a first class customer experience that results in the growth of your business territory, this opportunity offers you the exposure and recognition you crave.
About the role
You will manage an allocated sales territory to achieve sales targets and overrall business goals through the establishment, maintenance and improvment of business relationships and market knowledge. Other elements to the role include:
* Produce an accurate ongoing forecast and pipeline.
* Maintain and develop a sales plan for designated territory.
* Devlelop indepth knowledge of current and future product range.
* Maintain an understanding of competitive activity relevant to the territory.
* Work with and influence activities of customers as appropriate.
* Be proactive in promoting the full product range (cross promotion) to all customers within the territory as appropriate.
* Call planning in line with businss targets.
What will you bring?
* Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering to stretching sales targets, managing a technical and broad product range.
* Experience managing multiple accounts across a geographical area.
* You are highly motivated and willing to focus and commit.
* You have the ability and desire to work with different partners with differing levels of knowledge.
* You are committed to exceeding expectations.
* You are highly organised and an excellent communicator.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets