Pensions Audit Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Pensions Audit Manager- About the Role
You will act as a major point of contact within the firm for the clients together with the Partners. Responsible for the financial management of the audit function a portfolio of clients.
As the Pensions Audit Manager you will:
Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings. Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
The successful Pensions Audit Manager will have:
* ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
* Educated to degree level
* Previous experience of managing people.
* Working knowledge of UK Auditing Standards, UK GAAP and the Pensions SORP
* Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
* Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
* Project Management experience.
* Pensions experience
* Experience with listed clients
* Experience auditing international groups and working with other world wide BDO offices.
Pensions Audit Manager - Benefits
Excellent benefits package ad prospects for career progression
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)