Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
PRODUCTS: Laboratory Instrumentation, Consumables & Chemicals
CUSTOMERS: Academic & Research Laboratories
TERRITORY: North East UK
You will be joining an energetic, well-established independent company, who offer a choice of chemicals, consumables and instrumentation.
The role will involve retaining and growing the customer base, prospecting and securing new business relationships.
Training will be given to enable the successful applicant to communicate the value of all brands from our comprehensive range of products.
You will receive support from the extensive product specialist support on offer for the variety of disciplines.
You will be taking ownership of each sale, giving complete credibility in front of your customer.
1. To provide excellent service and support to all customers in line with company standards
2. To look after the needs of the customer showing a 'can do' attitude at all times.
3. Planning and attending client meetings
4. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
5. Opening New accounts
6. Utilise, review and update the client database
7. To attend customer exhibitions promoting the company benefits and new and innovative products
8. To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives
9. Qualifying sales opportunities feeding back to the Quotes Department for processing
10. Understanding the needs of the customer, and find solutions
11. Manage and close sales Opportunities
· Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
· Commercially astute
· Some previous experience working in sales/customer facing role is preferable but not essential
· Based within the territory Boundaries
· Full UK Driving License
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£32k - £45k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£21k - £37k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual