Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* Produce vehicle damage reports utilising claim handlers online portal and monthly maintenance invoices produced by Fraikin and Ryder.
* Manage prosecution notices for all company vehicles, handling appeals and payments through the company accounts payable team.
* Ordering and monitoring of company fuel cards, preparing monthly fuel usage reports.
* Managing company hire cars, booking with various suppliers to ensure vehicles are delivered and collected on time.
* Booking in waste at various disposal points working in conjunction with the Transport Planner to ensure the artic fleet is optimised and not held up at tipping locations.
* Ordering solvents for the branch network working alongside the purchasing team to ensure machine branches have adequate stock for servicing requirements.
* Monitor UK transport inbox
* Create and distribute service planner for all Fraikin vehicles and ensure circulated weekly to branches in possession of Fraikin vehicles.
* Dart charge account – maintain vehicles on the account.
* London Congestion Charge Account – maintain vehicles on the account.
* Merseyflow – maintain vehicles on the account.
* Eflow – maintain vehicles and ensure payment for Ireland crossings.
* Raise purchase orders as and when required using AX system.
* Filing of tachograph reports, drivers paperwork and working time books.
If interested please apply today