Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The role for the Lift Engineer will involve;
- Making minor and some major repairs to the company's own lift products as well as third party equipment.
- Troubleshooting faults with elevator equipment and suggesting a suitable fix.
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and assisting other Engineers when required.
- Assisting the local branch Engineers with call-outs in other areas when required.
There is no call-out required for this role.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- An NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering as a minimum. Other lift industry qualifications would be considered, including NALM, BTEC, City & Guilds, and LEIA etc.
- A full UK driving license.
- Rights to work within the EU.
- Experience within the field of lift engineering, ideally in a service and maintenance or repair discipline.
This role for the Lift Engineer will offer:
- 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- A company van.
- Company benefits scheme, including discounts on days out, cinemas, hotels, gyms and restaurants.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Excellent pension scheme, contributory up to 8%.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Overtime paid at various rates.
- Door to door travel time, 39 hour contracted hours.
If you have strong technical experience within the lift industry along with an NVQ 3 in Lift engineering, along with the desire to join and industry leader with the field of lifts and escalators, please apply accordingly
£200 - £201 Daily
£35k - £37k Annual
£35k - £39k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual