Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As the finance Assistant you will be supporting the Finance team with Sales Invoicing and Credit Control, accounting transactions and document control.
* Ensure all Sales Orders are raised within the system in accordance with internal processes
* Create and submit, sales invoices, statement of accounts and credit notes & upload to portal
* Monitor completed Sales Orders and process invoices
* Record and
* Create new Customer Accounts within system following company processes and procedures.
* Manage the Credit Control function, liaising with Customers to resolve queries and proactively escalate any problematic debts accordingly.
* Forecasting of sales receipts to support cashflow reporting.
* Assist with provision of information internally and externally were needed
* Other adhoc duties within the Finance Department
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience and knowledge of Microsoft NAV, particularly Customers and Sales Order Processing is desirable
* Basic knowledge of Accounting Principles and VAT
* Microsoft Excel experience
* Diligent, professional and well disciplined
* Attention to detail and presentation
* Pro-active, with the ability to work on own initiative and priorities appropriately
* Demonstrate good team spirit
* Weekly pay
* Options for PAYE, Umbrella
If you feel have the skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ now.
Kinetic Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed in creating an inclusive environment for all employees
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £30k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£10 - £10 Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£18k - £21k Annual