Practice Accountant/Senior Auditor
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This unique and expanding firm of Chartered Accountants will provide you with full training and support.
Duties will include:
* Bookkeeping tasks
* Preparing VAT returns
* Management Accounts
* Financial Statements
* Assisting with Audit testing.
* Going out to Clients to work on Accounts and Audit projects.
The ideal candidate will have
* Previous experience in a Practice environment.
* Completed or studying towards an Accounting Qualification.
* Audit experience
* Experience with Sage Line 50 and Sage Accounts Production Advanced.
* Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humour and flexible approach to work.
* A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality.
* You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills.
* You will have a full clean driving licence with use of a car.
First interviews for this role will be held at 369 High Street, Rochester