Sales Executive Assistant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Segensworth, Fareham
Salary: Up to £20,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5:30pm
With a key focus on Marketing and marketing generated revenue, we are currently looking for an individual with a drive to open doors through online and offline marketing avenues. The role is to work closely with the sales and digital marketing teams to develop and deliver outstanding marketing campaigns, and then to manage the response of new interest or previously lapsed accounts.
From Websites to postcards, from branding to events, this role covers a range of functions to continuously improve experience and market brand awareness. With a push on converting Marketing Leads to Sales leads, we are looking to create a pipeline of opportunities and drive contribution to overall company performance – as such, any background within marketing and events will be beneficial.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Using your excellent communication skills to engage & negotiate with potential clients through telephone, email and face to face meetings.
* Help Deploy and evolve all activities and plans for market campaigns, communicating with managers and internal teams relating to preparation on effective scheduling for best customer experience.
* Co-ordinate with internal teams and provide support to all online marketing strategies.
* Using positivity, energy and motivation to close potential orders and help nurture contracts through outstanding customer service as required.
* Analyse customer feedback, while making appropriate improvements to campaigns.
* Understanding the needs and wants of the customer and present the best products at the right price to finalise the sale
Skills & Experience Required:
* Sales or Account Management experience ideally in a fast-paced environment
* Minimum of Grade C within English, Maths and Science.
* Ideally a qualification or experience within Marketing, business studies or E-commerce.
* Experience of working towards KPIs
* Strong team player, with a drive to succeed individually as well as motivate others
* Excellent written and oral communication
* “Out of the box” problem-solving skills.
* Tenacious and resilient individual with the drive to succeed
* Strong work ethic and able to managed & prioritise own workload
* Strong user of Microsoft office package (Word, excel, powerpoint etc)
All applicants must be free to live and work in the UK without need of sponsorship
£20k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual