Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
• Provide process engineering services in support of the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of a Sterile Formulation and Filling Facility. The job-holder works with the Process Engineering Team to act as client representative to deliver integrated process engineering services to meet the Project Objectives.
• Support Process Lead to implement a Process Design based on the scope of Process Requirements provided by the Technology and Manufacturing owners.
• Support cross-functional project teams to ensure project and site stakeholder inputs and requirements are clear and reflected in design deliverables.
• Support the Architect & Engineering design firm to:
o Develop Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, User Requirement Specifications and Equipment Specifications to ensure Process Descriptions/Needs are met.
o Support process safety deliverables including PHA (Hazops).
• Support C&Q Lead to coordinate preparation and lead FATs/C&Q field execution.
o Develop and/or review system lifecycle documents including Criticality and Risk assessments, FAT documentation, and C&Q documentation.
o Support installation / start-up / testing of process systems through OQ completion. Interface with cross-functional team to ensure systems’ post-OQ (PQ, PPQ) readiness.
• Liaise with stakeholders, equipment vendors, business partners, and SMEs at other sites within the Manufacturing Network as required to support Project.
• Minimum qualification B.Sc. Degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering or equivalent discipline
• Minimum of 3 years post academic process engineering experience in relevant Pharmaceutical or aseptic/sterile processing design, construction & start-up environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
• Excellent communication/presentation/organizational skills
£12 - £15 Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual