Finance Assistant 3mth FTC
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
They are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team based in Bedfordshire close the the M1 on an initial fixed term contract for 3 mths. If all goes well, there could be an option to extend contract or a permanent option.
You will be working with and reporting to the Financial Controller. This would ideally suit an individual who is studying for their AAT qualification.
* Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
* Support the Financial Controller by inputting into sales and purchase ledgers from source documents.
* Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
* Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
* Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
* Resolution of finance related queries.
* Interest in inventory/ stock control and management .
* Ability to arrange shipments and coordinate with shippers and suppliers.
* Provide support to team members.
* Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets .
* Any other duties including admin related that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
* Preferred candidate will be studying towards their AAT qualification and should be able to demonstrate personal qualities like self-development , reliable , communicative and respectful.
The role is paid at £10ph equating to an annual salary of £18,200.00.
Monday to Friday - 9 till 5 - 35 hour week
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency