Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Starting salary £18,500 rising to £19,000 upon success completion of probation (6 months)
No Cold Calling!
Here's what's great about working at UK Credit...
- Great basic salary - progression to £23,000 subject to performance
- Participation in profit related bonus scheme
- 8% Company contributed Pension
- Private medical health care and Death in Service benefit
- 21 days holiday a year (increasing by 1 day a year up to 25 days)
- Full training and support for the duration of your career with us
- Plenty of opportunities to progress your career - Our Sales Team Leaders have all been promoted from Sales Advisor roles just like this one!
Sound good so far? Read on...
We want Sales Advisors who...
- Are driven, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- Show dedication, tenacity, enthusiasm and pride in their work.
- Understand the importance of great customer service and strive to provide this.
- Can fit in to a vibrant team and love to share ideas.
- Are confident in speaking with customers on the phone, by text, over email or even online live chat.
So, what does the role of a Sales Advisor involve?
- It's primarily a telephone-based sales position at our Norwich office.
- You will be the first point of contact for our potential customers who have made an application for a guarantor loan online - No cold calling!
- You'll need to inform the customer about the features, benefits and costs of the product and guide them through the loan application process.
- The goal is to gain the customers commitment with regards to proceeding with the loan and if they don't wish to proceed, ensuring that they have had a great customer service experience.
Our Sales Advisors are also responsible for...
- Creating, updating and managing customer records
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer questions and queries
- Understanding your customers need and their personal circumstances
- Achieving performance and quality focussed objectives whilst also ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with both internal and external regulatory requirements and the concept of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Organising and prioritising your workload to manage each case effectively.
This is not a cold calling or hard selling job. This is a sales role, but our sales are made by building trust with our customers and ensuring they fully understand the product and processes.
Previous experience working as a Sales Advisor or in a sales driven environment is great but not essential. We offer full training and support throughout your career with UK Credit.
About UK Credit
Based in Norwich, we have been trading since 2010 are now one of the largest guarantor loan companies in the UK.
UK Credit forms part of the Norfolk Capital Group, which was established more than 30 years ago and employs over 300 people. It is completely independent and is still family owned.
If you feel you have the skills to join UK Credit as a Sales Advisor then please apply today. We would love to hear from you!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status