Internal Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then you need to apply right now!
I have a great opportunity based in Marden to work with a growing team. Our client are offering excellent incentives for the right candidate including an excellent commission structure. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car. You will be working with a dedicated team developing new business, identifying customer needs, maintaining relationships, preparing quotes and processing orders.
Job Title: Internal Sales Account Manager
Salary: £20-25,000 per annum basic salary plus OTE of £10k
Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
The role of an Internal Sales Account Manager:
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Proactive calls to customers, developing new business
- Learning and understanding new technology products
- Liaising with customers, taking the opportunity to upsell
- Learning about our clients range of products
- Attention to detail
- Assist in maintaining an accurate marketing and customer database
- Assist in the research and development of new export markets
- Assist in the management of the International deal pipeline
- Assist in managing leads from the shows and occasionally developing end user leads
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £35k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual