Cloud Solution Architect
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
They are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect for a permanent role in London.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Must have 12+ years’ experience in Infrastructure domain with deep understanding and experience in automation concepts and tools in a hybrid environment with expertise in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platform [Certified at least 2 Cloud Platform]
* Presales Experience in creating technical solutions to RFPs/RFIs including Scope, Technical Solution, High Level Diagrams, Timelines, Effort estimates, Risks and Dependencies.
* Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
* Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
* Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-aservice), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
* Lead Cloud solutions decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions.
* Experience in developing new product/solutions and create a strategy for go to market and evangelize account teams about these offerings.
* Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings. Explore, evaluate and innovate on these technologies for AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platform adoption and run time operations.
* Ability to provide expert strategic advice on cloud application deployment, designing a public cloud infrastructure, private versus public cloud options, virtualization etc.
* Design, implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Delivery environments.
* Serves as a subject matter expert for automation and orchestration of new solutions development and existing products/features management
* Manage the Infrastructure as Code platform and associated management tools. Drive client solutions where infrastructure as a code is required.
* Experience in Terraform, ANSIBLE, PowerShell, Python, YAML, JSON for orchestration, and operations automation is required. Experience with other automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins would be an advantage.
Cloud Certification in at least two Cloud providers
➢ AWS Certified – (Solutions Architect – Associate/Professional)
➢ Microsoft Certified Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
➢ Google Professional Cloud Architect.
* Deep experience in Cloud Pre-sales
* Understanding of scripting and Automation skills to streamline Dev/Ops are desirable. Python, Powershell , Jenkins, Lambda, Chef, and Puppet
* Must have 12+ years’ experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment
£75k - £90k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£500 - £525 Daily