Structural Design Engineer – Dublin City
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Structural Design Engineer for their Head Office in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on large engineering projects and will have a strong structural and civil background.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
Competitive salary on offer.
* Maintain all necessary records.
* Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
* Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCAD.
* Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
* Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
* Mentor and guide Graduate/Junior Engineers.
* Lead design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
* Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
* Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
* Stakeholder Management.
* Strong client facing interaction experience.
* Excellent communication & report writing skills.
* A minimum of 3 years’ relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
* Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree