Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to a growing project portfolio we are recruiting on their behalf for a Project Planner to join the team at their Norwich offices on a long-term contract basis.
Duties will include:
• Use of Primavera planning package software to schedule major projects.
• Development of fully resourced and costed project programs for other projects
• Establish and communicate project milestones to the project team and Clients
• Take a leading role for planning of EPC fulfilment milestones
• Establish and maintain a consistent operating routine
• Ensure the project schedules are continuously updated
• Provide progress updates as required
• Identify key variances on the project programmes
• Provide critical path analysis for projects as required
• Direct assistance to the Bid Managers in the development of bid programmes
• Direct assistance to the Project Managers in the development of project programmes
• Liaise with subcontractors, collate progress information and update programme
You will be an experienced P6 Planner with at least three years knowledge of offshore engineering and manufacturing processes and in-depth planning knowledge including critical path and earned value analysis.
This is a long-term contract role.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you
£35k - £40k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly