Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Part Time (22.5 hours a week)
Competitive Salary, Flexible Working Hours, Onsite Parking, Pension & more!
Our client specialises in special purpose machinery and bespoke process equipment used across a range of industries, and they are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join their growing business.
As a Purchasing Assistant, you must be flexible and forward-thinking with a hands-on approach and
possess a good eye for detail. Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to change are also key for this role.
* Support the purchasing and accounts team to ensure invoices are signed off correctly and posted to the accounts system.
* Deal with general purchasing, accounting and logistical queries.
* Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
* Update internal databases with order details. (dates, suppliers, quantities, discounts)
* Scanning, filing and administration of purchase orders and supplier invoices.
Key Skills/ Experience
* Work experience in a purchasing and/or accounts, administration environment.
* Hands-on experience with accounts/purchasing software. (e.g. Sage Line50)
* Good understanding of supply chain procedures and accounting processes.
* Good knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Solid organizational skills