Mobile Powered Access Engineer (home based)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: basic up to £40,000 depending on experience, Overtime x1.5, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Van, Phone, Laptop etc.
Standard hours 7.45am - 5.15pm, overtime after 40 hours
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of working on Powered Access Machinery, and live anywhere within the London and Home Counties areas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join a highly successful powered access company. This is a business that is very well established, and have an excellent reputation for training and developing its staff.
* Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
* Developing relationships with customers
* Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
* Taking responsibility for the Van and it's stock
* Reporting any issues to the Engineering Manager
* Ideally be CAP registered
* Experience in fault finding and diagnostics
* Able to read electrical / hydraulic drawings, understanding both systems
* Previous engineering experience within powered access
* Drivers licence
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£48k - £70k Annual
£47k - £53k Annual