Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The primary focus is to support the applications team in the decision making process for the UK systems and ensuring a successful rollout. The role also encompasses the management of the internal audience, building trust, managing expectations and ensuring that the suitable solution is documented and presented back to the department. Projects that you could be involved in include; Payroll systems, advanced demand scheduling, mobile applications and a purchase to pay project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading meetings and design workshops with key decision makers to define necessary business, financial and operational requirements and identifying and resolving system issues.
- Conducting user interviews, surveys, workflow reviews, research on industry best practices and user workshops documenting current (As-Is) and future (To-Be) scenarios including processes, models, plans, flow diagrams, requirements write and solutions.
- Reviewing existing systems and processes to develop strategy for further improvement.
- Prepare and deliver recommendations, either verbally or through written documentation, relevant to the audience across the business.
- Implement best practices within the department.
- Assisting the technical team through design, code, test and deployment.
- Help develop/refine any test plans, test cases and test scripts required during the Software Development life cycle
SALARY:Market rate - plus private healthcare, 33 days holiday, pension, flexible working, discount scheme, personal training and development plan.
LOCATION: Rushden - commutable from Kettering, Daventry, Wellingborough, Market Harborough, Coventry, Northampton, Rugby, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Leicester.
Big Red are recruiting exclusively for this position with interview dates booked, please apply or call the office on (phone number removed) asking for Emily Cumming
£35k - £45k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £44.5k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£57k - £67k Annual