Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary:£25k - £40K + car + over time DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Location: West Midlands
Our client was founded in 2003, they specialise in providing a range of engineering services for a diverse client base. They have a wealth of service, market and engineering knowledge to add value to their customers projects.
This company provide themselves on delivering consistent excellence across its diverse service range by managing and maintaining industry accredited standards in Operational Systems, Technology, Project Management, Quality and Safety, Design validation & commissioning control systems & much-much more for various manufacturing environments such as automotive and automation.
Working add-ons and benefits
- Comprehensive benefits
- Friendly, well-resourced working environment
- Defined progression to Design Engineer or career development from a Commissioning or Project Mgt perspective.
Current Contracts - Services offered in automotive & automation sector in the Midlands
- Medium sized to very large commissioning and Design projects within the automotive and automation sector
- Installation & Maintenance
- Packaged solutions monitoring & data
They are looking for....
- A Graduate with experience within the automotive or automations sector project and installation work or second jobber seeking to progress their career.
- Degree or similar qualifications in CAD Design, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Demonstrable excellent IT Skills using the full range of Microsoft office packages
If you have the skills and experiences for the above opportunity please get in touch at the earliest opportunity.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
£37.5k - £37.5k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily