Event Revenue Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
*6 Month Fixed Term Contract*
up to £30,000
Gloucestershire, with significant travel to festivals and sporting events over the UK!
Looking for summer work? Want to be at the biggest and best festivals and sporting events this summer? Well this could be the role for you…
Our client operates as a leader within the events management market, delivering valuable, innovative and high quality services to the UK’s most prestigious sporting events and the largest festivals. Whilst this is an exciting and rewarding sector, this role will include weekend work and working on site. Naturally, you would work a five-day week.
You will be responsible, for ensuring that all trading is audited and is compliant with procedure. Fees are often paid in cash and on the day of the event – it is your role to ensure, that all cash is managed in a timely and appropriate manner.
You should have an enquiring mind, an eye for detail and communication skills which will enable you to work, effectively, with all types of people.
* Provide support with reconciling credit/debit card income
* Assist with all aspects of the float process; make up the float, delivery and collection and manage additional float during an event and banking.
* Reconcile cash takings, maintain an accurate float, account and record all taking figures.
* Liaise with third parties (G4S etc)
Skills and Experience
* Excellent numerical ability.
* Effective communicator.
* Experience in reconciliation, responsibility for cash, would be desirable but not essential.
* Resilient, tenacious, good attention to detail.
* Prepared to travel in the UK and stay away at weekends in the busy festival season period.
We are actively progressing applications so get in touch now if this sounds like the role for you