Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Responsible for the delivery of customers’ orders, on time, every time with the highest quality.
* Working closely with the scheduler and commercial manager.
• Co ordinating the shop floor and works order for each station.
• Ensuring manufacturing operations are done so that other manufacturing can be completed as planned.
• Monitor all health and safety risks and enforce PPE.
• Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
• Prepping the factory for the working day ahead, and packing the factory at the end of the working day (trolleys, sheet, materials)
• Adding capacity on the shop floor and offering substitute for any unforeseen absence.
• Monitor jobs through manufacturing process to spot and eliminate any faults or mistakes that may mean rejection.
• Offering training to new or current employees, this being either skilled training, trainee welder/ press operative, paint line operatives or simple health and safety training.
• Ensuring all subcontracting jobs are completed ready for collection whether its palletising for wagons or simply getting parts finished quicker. Then loading the collection and double checking the whole job is complete and on its way.
• Analyse and review current manufacturing operations/processes to improve efficiency
Act as a bridge between the shop floor and the sales office and liaise with CAD and sales to iron out any queries. Significantly improving production time
£35k - £40k Annual
£39k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual