Telephone Based Sales Support
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and responsibilities:
• Initially, you will learn about the company, receiving product and service training as well as understanding company processes.
• Dealing with inbound and outbound calls from all customers as well as promoting our business through different forms of communication, e.g. calls, emails.
• Proactively build and maintain existing relationships with all customers.
• Working with sales budgets and targets.
Skills and knowledge required:
• Previous experience within a customer service role
• Experience of working to targets and examples of exceeding those set
• Good IT skills, Outlook and Excel database skills an advantage
• Candidates will have a good understanding of what is required to be successful within customer services and business development
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral) & telephone manner
• Negotiation & influencing skills
• Confident, positive, enthusiastic, and an energetic person
• A strong team work ethic
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you, or feel free to call the office on (phone number removed)
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency