Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a brand new role within a successful SME doubling it’s annual turnover due to continued contract acquisitions. This will be a fast paced role requiring someone who is interested in finance, analysis and contractual compliance. The role is open for immediate recruitment
You’ll be working alongside a senior manager to track and report on numerous projects as they progress towards completion. You’ll be helping to analyse and record:
* Cost of materials, human resource and services – you’ll need advanced Excel and be able to build fairly complex spreadsheets for reporting internally and to clients
* Compliance – completing reports and documentation tracking project deliverables, health & safety, SLAs
* Subcontractor orders – checking invoices, deliveries, pricing and returns.
Your skills / career interests
* Ideally we are looking for a graduate in a Business or Finance related degree although experience in a similar role is also of interest. Full training is offered.
* You’ll need to be a confident communicator as you’ll be seeking information from Managers, Project Teams and Clients.
* You MUST have advanced Excel skills to create a range of project spreadsheets
* An interest in finance / analysis / commercial reporting
* High attention to detail and the ability to track, record and follow up on a range of information
Salary / Benefits
Up to £25,000 per annum
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Paid for Parking
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays