Financial Sanctions Unit
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay rate: £10.12 Per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 3 month temporary role with possibility of extension. These positions are offering £10.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across 9am-5pm (8am-4pm or 10am-6pm if its needed), 35 hours per week. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Receive referrals and by examination determine if the referral has been subject to initial analysis.
- Undertake analysis of Country hits, entities, and/or names of individuals within the payment instruction by reference to a pre-determined suite of reference material and using pre-determined tools to aid investigation. By judgement, assess whether the instruction is compliant with Sanctions Policy.
- Make appropriate recommendation supported by robust evidence and a documented rationale to Sign Off.
- Seek guidance from Sign Off when necessary.
- Process referrals in a compliant manner to meet Key Performance Indicators and support Service Level Standards.
- Prepare all documentation in accordance with agreed format.
- If apparent during the normal course of investigation submit a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) to the Money Laundering Reporting officer.
- The job holder will be expected to review their role and work through continuous improvement by making suggestions on changes.
- Specialist Knowledge of our client's Policy, relating specifically to the Sanctions Shared Service with knowledge of corresponding procedures and the Payments Sanctions process.
- Attention to Detail: Ensure that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal and external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Producing succinct recommendations to Sign Off incorporating robust evidence of investigations and rationale behind recommendations
- Use of designated decision making tools, supported by relevant business experience, to analyse and evaluate data in supporting the recommendation
- Written Communication: Produce clear, accurate and concise written communications that support colleague understanding and engagement.
- Working and delivering effectively in a fast moving environment, with a high level of accuracy. Knows when to seek guidance and support when appropriate. Support the allocation of team resource to meet business demand
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training .
- Great rates of pay .
- Potential for extension .
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team.
The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK