QA Software Tester
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Established in 2008, our company has grown significantly in both the private & public sector & now has significant market presence & a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software & service solutions provider. We were ranked the 27th fastest Growing Technology Company in 2015 in the UK Deloitte Technology Fast 50 survey & 183 out of 500 fastest-growing technology companies across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
We provide online recruitment software to education and to wide variety of businesses across the country, combining all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking & candidate communication tools, into one simple software suite.
We encourage open & eager to know culture, where our developers, designers, sales force, marketer & support team are on par to share ideas & make better products & services.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented QA Software Tester with experience in both manual and automation testing to join our successful development team based in Loughborough.
Ideally you are an experienced candidate in developing test strategies and preparing test plans and scripts, including those required for automated testing for web and mobile applications.
You have & required to
* Undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems, including functional and integration testing, liaison with customers to ensure appropriate test coverage.
* To help provide 2nd line product support, including raising and tracking bugs including retesting
* Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Including test cycle contents and regression packs.
* Create allocated test scripts, monitor test execution and ensure results are recorded. Co-ordinate the re-testing of defects and issues through to resolution.
* Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts.
* Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
* Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
* Provide accurate estimates and feedback for project scheduling purposes.
We would like see
* Able to understand business requirements and processes
* Excellent written, oral & presentation skill
* Hold the ISEB Business Analyst Foundation/Practitioner stage or working towards formal ISEB diploma
We have an entrepreneurial environment where their ideas matter, where they're rewarded with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, pension scheme, company hangouts, lunch-&-learn sessions, skills development & plenty of recognition for their great work. Other benefits includes free on site gym, parking & you will also have your own Herman Miller chair.
You will benefit from joining a company which offers you a huge potential for progression in a company that has realistic aims to be the number 1 provider in its field & at the same time opportunity to gain exposure to emerging technologies.
Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Fish n Chips!! Finish your week at Vacancy Fillers Friday free food, where our team comes together to talk about progress & future plans.
On top of everything we offer fun, happy & politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean & self-organisation
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual