temporary staff - divisional manager - Recruitment Industry
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A MAPPED CAREER PATH WHERE YOUR SUCCESS AND EARNING POTENTIAL IS CLEARLY MARKED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the largest independently owned recruitment agency in the UK. Pertemps is a company which has seen extremely strong growth since its inception. The role is an incredible opportunity to sell a diverse portfolio of features and benefits to markets YOU choose and offers a great career path with the potential to build different divisions and within a short space of time due to our rich desire to expand our ever increasing turnover.
You will be very independent making your own decisions, while getting all the support and training needed from the team. The salary is competitive with great perks such as a company car, uncapped bonuses monthly, bespoke one off incentives.
You will be managing and existing team members and have responsibility for the profits of your own division. Currently business is thriving and over-performing against budget. This is a perfect springboard to take the division forward and expand.
Job description and duties:
* You will work closely with the Senior Management Team in providing support and finding new opportunities.
* Develop clients and increase opportunities to ensure there is a good pipeline of work
* Will bring on and develop Resourcers, Admin and new Recruiters that will fall under your direction, although this will not be an initial requirement of the role it will be a future one so it’s important that you are willing to manage others in the near future.
* You will ensure you create and adhere to best practice processes
* You will bring on board new developments tools and provide business cases for future investments
* You will organise & plan marketing calls and campaigns to our competitor’s clients as well as work on & generate your own leads.
* Cross selling and networking in order to acquire & develop long terms relationships.
* Most importantly you will achieve your annual budget!
We are looking for:
* Self starter, highly energetic and motivated, willing to take the company forward
* Highly organised with strong work ethics and communication skills
You will need to have:
* Full Driving Licence is a requirement
* Previous experience of motivating & managing others
* You need to have a background in business development (any industry)
In return you will received:
* An option to join our exciting and rewarding share scheme qualifying period on joining
* A prestige company car fully expensed( other than your private miles )
* Excellent training where you can qualify for your MREC and gain a Diploma in Management
* Phone / Laptop / Fuel card
* One off incentives and bonuses
* Regular fun events for staff and teams
* Enhanced annual leave
* The forum to earn rewards and get recognition
* The autonomy to lead new ideas and pave the way