Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As the subject matter expert, you will also act as the point of contact for the company regarding questions, challenges or amendments to requirements throughout the Project Lifecycle. If you are highly organised, have a strong relationship building skills and a strong commercial acumen then N Brown want to hear from you.
As the Analyst you’ll be responsible for:
- Capturing company requirements, formalising into functional and non-functional requirements
- Leading workshops to understand the needs of stakeholders and facilitating the negotiation of these needs and implementing next steps following these findings
- Working with the Solution Architect to perform gap analysis, reporting and highlighting any issues
- Preparation of cases for requirements, particularly when resulting in customisation of the solution
- Supporting the stakeholders envision the future and how processes and activities will need to change along with IT solution changes
- Assisting business and IT stakeholders in the preparation of user and system test plans, test scenarios and test scripts to ensure the solution meets the company requirements
- Assisting the company and data teams with analysis of data requirements and preparation for programme and project cutovers
- Working within IT to gather estimates and conduct research and feasibility studies into system solutions for business problems or opportunities
- Working effectively and showing respect to colleagues; understanding and adhering to our values
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Analyst with experience having worked on varied and large-scale projects within a Financial Services setting, ideally, within a retail IT environment. You’ll be able to demonstrate evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
You should be innovative and motivated with excellent analytical skills to identify creative and cost-effective solutions. You’ll need strong written and verbal communication skills as you’ll be leading workshops with stakeholders from all levels of the company. You should be a natural and logical problem solver with the ability to think tactically and strategically and you’ll also need to be comfortable interacting directly with end users to understand and respond to user needs in rapidly changing environments.
In return, N Brown will offer the Analyst a salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown
£350 - £475 Daily
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual