Server Infrastructure Technician
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* To update and record all incidents and problems in order to provide good data for Incident and Problem Management
* Update and maintain internal documentation and knowledge base
* Use remote access function to resolve problems directly with user, or where appropriate visit user and resolve issue face to face
* To update all incidents assigned to you by the ITT Service Desk in order to provide good data for Incident and Problem Management
* Ensure that service requests are responded to in line with the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreements) and escalation parameters.
* To provide guidance, advice and training to 1st & 2nd Line technicians on incident/problem resolution.
* Must be specialised in VMWare 6.0 or later virtualisation infrastructure technologies across a Windows Environment
* Must have Sound technical knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory for services integration and should be capable of administering Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Servers Management/Active Directory.
* Experience of successfully configuring servers, firewalls and routers
* Experience of managing and maintaining It systems on both Microsoft and Linux Platforms
* Experience of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services thin client systems
* Good understanding of firewall, security and network monitoring technologies
This role will start ASAP and will be between £10.86-£14.12 per hour PAYE and £13.24-£17.40 per hour Umbrella/deemed LTD inside of IR35
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application