Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is working for a multi-national, market leading organisation
The role of bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Inputting transactions correctly and accurately on to the accounting system.
- Importing bank transactions and reconciling to invoices.
- Investigating unreconciled bank transactions.
- Liaising with different teams to understand the context for expenses in order to code these correctly in accounts.
- Communicating with clients to ensure prompt payment of upcoming invoices and chasing late payments.
- Updating expected settlement dates for receivables within accounting software in order to provide 100% accurate data for cashflow forecasting.
We are looking for candidates with a bookkeeping background who can work independently and priories a busy workload. Ideally you will have AAT qualifications or working towards them.
In return we are offering a good basic salary with the opportunity to work for a progressive and very well run organisation.
Interested? Apply online today
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£17.5k - £20k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£15 - £17 Hourly