Junior Data Analyst
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommended financial company in the UK.
We are the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £118.9 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,976 people (figures as of 05 Feb 2019).
The Data Management Support team is part of the wider Data Management Group responsible for supporting the management of RLAM's investment data. The primary purpose of the role is to govern data, by managing the workflow throughout the data lifecycle - from acquisition, delivery to archive.
The role ensures data quality through tasks such as creating , maintaining, analysing and correcting data, resolving data issues, monitoring usage and reporting on data quality metrics. The role is responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound data flows - including the delivery of transactions which are in-scope of MiFID II reporting. The role reports into the Data Analyst Team Leader
What will you be doing
* Day to day management of Investment data - including data creation and ongoing maintenance
* Analyse, create and manage key data sets, ensuring errors as a result of incorrect data are kept to a minimal.
* Meet daily and monthly SLA's for data creation, exception reporting, and data delivery including MiFID II transaction reporting to RLAMS Approved Reporting Mechanism.
* Ensure customer queries are fully meet and resolved within an appropriate timely manner
* Ensure internal SLA's are meet for query resolution
* Team query in-box monitored and cleared on a daily basis
* Create a positive customer experience
* Responsible for monitoring MiFiD II transaction reporting delivery, ensuring accurate timely reporting of in-scope transactions
* Provide effective and timely communication to relevant business and IT areas when interruptions and failures occur.
What we're looking for
* Customer focus - showing a do it right do it now mentality
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident and effective communicator
* Analytical - capability to analyse data, identifying gaps and trends
* Effective time management, the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Ability to build effective working relationships with internal stake holders
Skills that will help you in the role
* Experienced in Excel, word and PowerPoint
£50k - £80k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual