Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in the Essex or East London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of Stairlifts within domestic dwellings and Goods Lifts within Commercial Premises.
We are looking for individuals who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or have a mechanical or electrical background. Candidates must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision,
Although based in Orpington and covering a Service route throughout Essex and East London, engineers will be required to travel and participate in an out of hours call out rota. Therefore, a full driving licence is essential
* Servicing and Repairs of Stairlifts and Goods Lifts and completing minor repairs.
* Attend maintenance and call out visits on stairlifts, some of which may not be Stannah products.
* Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region.
* You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
NVQ 2 or above in Platform Lifts is desirable
N.V.Q. at appropriate level within Mechanical or Electrical engineering
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops
* Quarterly Bonus (based on based on company profits)
* Subsidised Pension
* Simply Health Cash Plan- covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Employee Assistance Programme
* A vehicle will be provided so a valid driving licence is essential.
* Mobile phone and Mobile Comm
* Competitive Salary