Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay Rate: £9.00 hour (Rising to £9.63 after 13 weeks continuous service)
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour which will be increase to £9.63 after 13 weeks. You will be working part time between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (14 hours a week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Work within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying disputes made by customers
- Investigate claims to make a decision, to see if it is a legitimate claim and potentially refund the customer
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service and data entry experience is desirable
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- The role will suit someone who has just finished University or college, and is looking for some experience within the financial services
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbal and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our client's end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Methodical and organised
What's in for you?
- Opportunity to work in a friendly & supportive team environment
- Great rates of pay rising after 13 continued weeks of service
- Excellent training provided by our client
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
£35k - £45k Annual
£48k - £70k Annual
£45k - £55.5k Annual