Business Development Manager Fish & Chip Shop Supplies
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Castleford, Pontefract, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Goole, Selby, York, Beverley, Hull, Scunthorpe, Scarborough, Wetherby, Harrogate
INDUSTRY: Fish & Chip Shop Supplies
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 + Commission / Bonus & Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well-established organisation in the Fish & Chip Shop Supplies industry, the company supply a wide range of Foods, Cutlery, Packaging & Equipment directly into Fish & Chips Shops, Fast Food Restaurants, Take-Away Restaurants, Restaurants, Hotels, Bars, Catering Companies throughout North England.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Fish & Chip Shop Supplies industry, will have a proven track-record in Sales / Business Development and be based in Yorkshire & Humberside. Candidate will be hardworking, target-driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 2 years of proven sales success in the Fish & Chip Shop Supplies industry.
2. Sales / Business Development experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com
£35k - £45k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£30k - £32k Annual