Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Team: Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy|BEIS Core
Initial contracts will run for 3 months with a view to extend and offer a rate up to £400/day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 16/07/2019 at 11:00
* Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
* Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
* Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
* Reviewing financial instruments, loans, VCF, ordinary shares on a monthly basis
* Preparation on a monthly basis for the statement of Parliamentary supply (SOPS) and updating the process notes
* Drafting of a financial accounts BEIS core process manual
* Maintaining the integrity of the BEIS core ledger and liaising with key stakeholders
* Ad hoc tasks and accounting advice
* Leading on the preparation of WGA and returns to HMT alongside the audit by the NAO
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted. This role requires that candidates be willing to undergo BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)