Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Welder/Fabricator - Aerospace Industry
Our local Aerospace client is looking for a welder fabricator to join the team.
The specialise in manufacturing and servicing Aircraft and Aero structure systems, Valves and Integration logistics.
For this role, your responsibilities would be:
* Working with the metalwork department in fabrication and welding bespoke packaging.
The requirements for the Welder/Fabricator role are:
* Experience in working in a manual manufacturing environment
* MIG Welding experience is essential
* TIG/STICK Welding experience is desirable
* Must be a skilled fabricator – conversant with complex engineering drawings
* Conversant with workshop machinery
Required qualifications for the Welder/Fabricator role are:
* Apprentice trained/Time served engineer
* Industry experience - Aerospace (ideal), Nuclear, Medical or Automotive (high end), Motorsport: all with high tolerances
* Be able to work to AS9100 standards
* Must have good team working skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Flexible and forward thinker with a 'can do' attitude.
Hours for the Welder/Fabricator role:
Standard Days: Monday/Thursday 7:35am-4:05pm Friday 3:05pm Finish
Overtime is also available at premium rates
There is also free on-site parking and career development within the group.
If you feel that your skills match this role please click ‘apply now’ below