IFA Administrator, based in Romford, Essex
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a full time permanent position.
Hours of work: 09.00am to 5.00pm. Monday - Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
* To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as required.
* Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
* To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
* To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of information on Intelligent Office.
* To accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on Intelligent Office.
* To prepare new business applications in accordance with the Company's standard operating procedures and compliance handbook
* Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers.
* Provide clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required.
* Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service
* Deal with any resulting fee and commission queries from the Finance Department
* To produce accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules, and input into Intelligent Office.
* To arrange for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by the Adviser and inform the client by email where appropriate.
* To update Intelligent Office client records with the amendments
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Client centric in approach
* Organised and highly motivated
* Good levels Industry knowledge
* Good attention to detail
* Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
* Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential)