Senior EC&I Engineer (Safety Systems)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Warrington/ Stockton - Candidate Can Work In Either Location
Initial 12 Month Contract
• The BEP EPC project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants,
• The work will be carried out in line with the Employer's needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the BEP project.
• The project is executed from a number of locations. Liaison will be required with all the Project team members in the offices in Stockton-On-Tees, Birchwood, Westlakes and Chorley
• Reporting to Area Discipline Lead Engineer.
• To originate EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including production of Design Justification Reports (DJRs).
• To review (Check) EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including checking of Design Justification Reports (DJRs) produced by others.
• Liaise, during the production of the designs, with the Substantiation Team, Area Teams and Sellafield Ltd.’s Intelligent Customers.
• Shall present designs including DJRs, typically at review meetings, as part of the review and approval process for the safety system design.
• Work to programme, budget and in compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Experience of safety system design in accordance with ES_1_2190 is essential.
• At least 5 years nuclear experience, preferably at Sellafield.
• Professional engineer, ideally chartered status.
• Working within a JV environment.
The successful candidate must be able to obtain Security Clearance!
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation