Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A global company based in Swindon are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician who will be required to provide Mechanical and Electrical support on hi-tech automated assembly lines, 50+ injection moulding machines, robotics and associated ancillaries on a continuous shift with an attractive shift allowance.
You will be working on the latest equipment that will give you the opportunity to learn all about interesting and complex machinery. You will be working in clean rooms and controlled areas while adhering to GMP standards. You will undertake scheduled Preventative Maintenance activities and record these with the use of SAP to ensure the control of spare components and process history.
* repairing faults as the first port of call for machine breakdowns
* providing technical support to achieve production output standards
* plan and execute pro-active preventative maintenance programs to minimise downtime
* work from mechanical, schematics drawings to assist with fault finding
* advise on technical issues, liaising with engineers and the production team as well as supporting Continuous Improvement activities
* monitor machine performance
The successful candidate will undergo skills training to enable you to work in a cleanroom and other certifications such as cGMP. You will be innovative and have a problem solving aptitude. You will be an excellent communicator and a team player and open to learning new skills.
You will have a qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering such as C&G, ONC or a time served apprenticeship.
* Qualified to 17th Edition level or equivalent, with a good knowledge of fault finding and repair in electrical and mechanical.
* Experience in PLCs, pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as robotics.
* IT literate and able to navigate systems easily.
* Organised and self-motivated with a safety awareness of electrical, compressed air and pressurised systems.
Various shifts available.
£37k - £37k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual